Thread: How to empty/clean filled cartridges?

How to empty/clean filled cartridges?

So I have 2 cartridges filled with a e-liquid flavor that I don't like to use anymore. How can I empty out the liquid from the cartridges and clean them without any taste/smell of the original e-liquid in them? Should I boil them with water or vinegar? It' easy I guess but I need a proven and tested way of doing this successfully. Help from anybody

I simply boil mine around 5 mins in water. After which blow out as much water as you can. Repeat this for 3-5 times until you notice that the boiling water is clear from e-liquid already. Let the cartidges sit for 24hrs before prefilling them again. This method of cartridge cleaning works well for me. I hope this could help you too.

Quote Originally Posted by mon_freeman10 View Post
    I simply boil mine around 5 mins in water. After which blow out as much water as you can. Repeat this for 3-5 times until you notice that the boiling water is clear from e-liquid already. Let the cartidges sit for 24hrs before prefilling them again. This method of cartridge cleaning works well for me. I hope this could help you too.
    Do you put vinegar when boiling your cartridge to cleanse thoroughly?