Thread: Bleeding Gums

Bleeding Gums

On a daily basis I vape at 6volts and just recently I'm having this problem with my gums bleeding. I'm not sure if it is because of vaping. I know smoking can destroy our gums but do you think vaping does the same thing too? I've been vaping Joye 510 for 2 months now.

Does anybody here have the same problem? How did you deal with it? Do I have to stop vaping for the mean time? I definitely have to go see a dentist soon. But if you have tips and quick remedies about bleeding gums please share and help me.

I do not like to throw my e-cigs. Advices please.

Some users of electronic cigarettes share that common problem. And the best advice anyone can give you right now is to go see a dentist and let's see what your dentist is gonna say. We're not 100% sure though that the cause of your bleeding gums is vaping. They say gum problems can be hereditary too. Also, most of the ex-smokers who stopped smoking experience bleeding/gum problems.

What's the type of juice are you using. If it's PG, probably you just got allergic to it and just try using VG instead. If problem still persists, I know it's kinda hard but you've gotta decide between e-cigs or your gums gene...tssss...let's just wait and see first what's gonna be the advice of your dentist.