Thread: Brush Your Teeth After Vaping

Brush Your Teeth After Vaping

Told my dentist that I quit smoking and started using e-cigs for almost a month now. He advised me to brush my teeth immediately after heavily vaping because the juice used in the e-cigs can stain our teeth. Just a precaution for us vapers. Harmless if we try to make it a habit right?

uhm..yeah it's better that way..but I think your e-juice has nothing to do with the staining of teeth..some liquids have colors such as red, green, purple, etc..i wonder if users vaping those have red or green or purple stained teeth as well i don't think e-cig liquids sip in your teeth when you vape..just my two cents

based from most of the users feedback i've read/heard, they got whiter teeth since they switched to using e-cigs..

my teeth have gotten at least 5 shades whiter in one year. If I brushed after every time I vaped I would be brushing over a 100 times a day. I can respect where your dentist was coming from but he was making an uneducated statement. It's his job to look after your teeth.

I do brush my teeth thrice a day, but not because I vape. I brush my teeth every after meals