Thread: Is the vapor I inhale safe?

Is the vapor I inhale safe?

A big percentage of the vapor or mist that an e-cigarette user is inhaling is composed of basically just water (H20). Minor compositions of the vapor include the nicotine (might vary depending in level you use from 0mg to 16mg), flavor additives, and Propylene Glycol (PG), a common additive used commonly in toothpastes and many other products.

If you compare this to the thousands of chemicals found in tobacco cigarettes, I must say that vaping is a healthier and safer choice.

Note: Actually if you use 0mg of nicotine in your electronic cigarette, you are actually just inhaling water, PG, and flavoring additives.

Well according to the most reviews and the post you shared indicates that going using vapor cigarette is safe.....

pitersmith
    Quote Originally Posted by e-nhale View Post
    A big percentage of the vapor or mist that an e-cigarette user is inhaling is composed of basically just water (H20). Minor compositions of the vapor include the nicotine (might vary depending in level you use from 0mg to 16mg), flavor additives, and Propylene Glycol (PG), a common additive used commonly in toothpastes and many other products.

If you compare this to the thousands of chemicals found in tobacco cigarettes, I must say that vaping is a healthier and safer choice.

Note: Actually if you use 0mg of nicotine in your electronic cigarette, you are actually just inhaling water, PG, and flavoring additives.
    You are right. Actually, if we do not use any nicotine in E-cig then there is no harm for the health at all. It is far more better than tobacco products people usually use.

there's no scientific proof yet that this is safe but i think this is SAFER than tobacco products because ecigs dont contain tobacco and tar and other thousands of harmful chemicals you can find in tobacco products.

Hi poppyglazed,

I agree with you that electronic cigarettes are safer than tobacco cigarettes because they do not contain harmful chemicals. Actually, these cigarettes produce an artificial smoke that disappears in a few minutes and vapor of these cigarettes are totally safe.

Nothing we suck into our lungs can be called 100% safe not even the air we breath but compared to the thousands of toxic chemicals in processed tobacco vaping is way way safer. I vape knowing that I have an addiction and this is the safest way to get my nic and not get pulled back to burning tobacco, after 30+ years of burning tobacco and trying all the offered NRT's and cold turkey - all failed miserably, I am now tobacco free and no longer putting my health and my families health at as much risk.
    Vape on with peace of mind that it is way better than the alternative.

I second the motion. Vapor from an e-cigarette is safer than smoke you inhale from the traditional cigarettes. True that it may not be 100% safe but it's way better than inhaling smokes from burnt tobaccos and harmful chemicals analogs have in them.