Thread: Solar Powered E-cigs

Solar Powered E-cigs

A certain website about electronic cigarette reviews, eCigarettes365.com, released a news about the first solar powered electronic cigarette.

In this current generation, we have solar panels that gives electicity to our homes and streets, solar chargers for our mobile phones, and solar heaters and fans, but sadly, there is no solar powered e-cigs released yet, none by eCigarettes365.com or by any e-cigs manufacturers yet as of this time. But probably, in the near future this type of e-cig could come available in the market

The Hello company makes a solar passthrough kit. That's about the only solar e cig product available at the moment.

http://hellosmoke.en.alibaba.com/pro...Solar_510.html

wow this is very economical. wonder how much would it cost?

I did run across a new solar powered e cigarette that will be available soon. It's called a SolarPlex. There are no pictures yet and only a brief description. The SolarPlex is a 3.7 volt PV that can be charged via USB, wall adapter and solar and will cost about $55.00. If you would like to check it out, here's the link:

SolarPlex Black

Hi wolfstone5! Is SolarPlex out in the market now? Have you placed an order yet? I'd like to know and hear more about it from users themselves

The SolarPlex was briefly available and is currently out of stock. I don't know if they will be made available again. The SolarPlex was actually a modded solar powered cell phone charger. Hopefully, they will make up a new batch soon. It's a great idea.

Yup, anything that is charged in solar mode is great because your can save some bucks than buying/replacing your batteries when they ran out because of charging every now and then Do you use one now? I hope I could get solar powered e-cigarettes soon

I was never able to buy one. They had a bunch of them one day and sold out shortly there after.

I honestly can't see the value in a solar-powered cigarette as the standard charge for ecigs batteries is merely pennies a day. I have a 10 battery multi-charger that has been charging every night for months and I have yet to see a significant increase in my electric bill. This is a gimmick folks.