Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: colored vapor

colored vapor

hi guys! anybody here knows how to produce colored vapor. wonder if i could just put food color in my e-liquid to get that.

Colored vapor like blue or red?? I'm not sure about that. Probably about the food color mixed in e-liquid or anything about the LED light of your e-cig. But basically, the more nic content your e-cig has, the more yellowish or orange the vapor becomes that's what I'm sure of.

Actually you are not necessarily limited to the basic color of your e-cigarette. If you would like a novelty in your vapor colors, you can just switch out or swap the LED light of your e-cigarette for conversation’s sake. This is easy especially if you are fond in modding. You can have red, blue, green, or whatever color you like

You cannot make colored vapor by simply adding food coloring to your eliquid. That's not how it works. Colored vapor can only be produced with colored lighting or LED just like what newsmoke_mod mentioned in his post

The colors would look good in a Map Tank
    FREE eJuice Calculator mix Nic strengths and flavor recipes. Recipes included. New V.V. Mod

I'm pretty sure that the only way to change the color of the vapor is by using lights of some sort or another. I know that I wouldn't want to be vaping some funky food coloring into my lungs. Who knows what the side effects may be? It's best to be on the safe side. Also, I was thinking about Fog Machines. They have been around for a lot longer than e cigs and use almost the same technology. Fog Juice is made of propylene glycol and the only way to change the color of the fog is through the use of stage lights and lasers.

Where would I get my riva led replacement? I'd like to have purple vapor. Pretty sure this has no bearing with my health because it's just like we are modifying not the juice or content right?

coloured vapour? woah! wouldn't it freak out the person who can see you smoke in black color or red? think this is cool? hmmm..

Thanks for your suggestions guys! All the while I thought it's all about the color of the e-juice LOL. Now I'm enlightened. Thanks heaps!

Ho! I've never seen anybody around town vaping red or purple or pink vapor. How would you think about that? Sorry but I find it weird. For young vapers probably it's acceptable. But for my age, I don't think I'm gonna try colored vapor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast