Thread: What is Clearomizer?

What is Clearomizer?

What is a clearomizer?

It is actually a cartomizer, an atomizer and cartridge in one, that comes in transparent / clear you could see how much liquid you still have. It is great to use since you'll be able to know when to refill and avoid letting your cartos go dry. It's convenient and easy to clean. I like using clearomizer though some doesn't because they say it gives them a not so good taste when dragging. I'm always fascinated to see the inside workings of my clear cartos

Only downside to this is that they crack and leak. It's hard to find the E2 R4s, and I have resorted tot hese in the past, but they do not last for heavy vapers or if your e-cig travels in your pocket a lot.

Hi shashin! Would you mind if you let us know what e-cig company you are in?

Good to know that clearomizers dont provide good taste. I was about to orde some. Im just sticking with LR Boge. everything else is a 50/50 whether it performs good or not. Boge always kick!!

A clearomizer is often described as a transparent cartomizer, but in reality the two e-cigarette parts have some pretty important differences.

Does anybody know CE4-BDC clearomizer?
    BDC means Bottom Dual Core, not coil!
    USD1.5 per pcs in the marketing by Esperantop

CE4-BDC.JPG